- 2300ml water
- 1 pack agar-agar (yellow)
- 50g gelatin
- 50g sugar
- 800ml mango syrup
- 1 teaspoon mango flavouring
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 2-3 mangoes cut (optional)
- nata de coco (optional)
- Bring the water to boil
- Mix the agar-agar powder with a little hot water and pour into boiling water.
- Mix gelatin and sugar together, off the fire and add into the boiling water.
- Wait for the water and mixture to cool.
- Add the mango syrup and evaporated milk into mixture.
- (optional) Add mangoes / nata de coco into the mixture.
- Put mixtures into container and then into the fridge.
After a few hours you'll get to enjoy yummy mango puddings!!