- 2000ml water
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pack agar-agar (white/clear)
- Half bottle Sim Teck Hiang Almond Syrup (if don't have can be replace by almond syrup or almond essence with sugar syrup)
- 1 can carnation milk
- 1 can longan
- Bring water to boil
- Mix the agar-agar powder with a little hot water and pour into boiling water.
- Mix gelatin and sugar together, off the fire and add into the boiling water.
- Wait for the water and mixture to cool.
- Add half bottle of the almond syrup (320ml)
- Add carnation milk
- Add longan water
- Add longan (optional)
- When putting the mixture into containers use a sieve.
Easy right? Just a few easy steps and you'll get yummy chinese desserts !