Monday 29 October 2012

Applelicious Puffs

 Today I actually wanted to make a chocolate molten lava cake but it turn out to be a disaster T^T. I really wanted to make some dessert so i use the Kawan Puff Pastry to make some light sweet snacks to satisfy my urge for dessert.



My sisters also made some too. they used sugar and cinnamon to cover the puff pastry square and then twist the squares into cinnamon sticks. It's really simple and easy even for them. And it taste AWESOME!



 For me, I made a filling for my puffs/danish. I cut some green apples, cooked it with cinnamon and brown sugar and some vanilla essence.


 Me and my mom stuff them into the pastry puff and into a lot of shapes. We also glaze the surface of our puffs with eggs before putting them into the oven and bake them for 15-20 mins.



 This is a very simple dessert for anyone who wants to eat puffs you can fill your puffs with a lot of different fillings. All you need is frozen pastry puff premade and you can easily make yummy desserts ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment