Friday 26 October 2012

Leftovers MAKEOVER XD

Like i said on my last post i would post the food i made using leftovers from my lasagne and here's it. with the left over pasta dough and meat sauce, i made stuffed pasta.First i flattened the dough and using a dough cutter i cut it into squares.


For the stuffing:
  • 4 mashed potato
  • minced meat 
  • pinch of paprika
  • pinch of curry powder
  • 1 tspn of salt 
  • oregano
  • mozarella cheese (a little is enough)

 Put the stuffing in the middle of the square cut dough and knead it into any shape you want . But be careful not to overload the pasta with stuffings or else you won't get to eat stuffed pasta but only plain old pasta.




I let my sisters help me with filling the pasta and this is what i got weird shaped & size pasta. After you finish with stuffing the pasta . Boil some water add some salt in it, cook the pasta take it out put it on an empty plate and then pour the left over meatsauce over it and here you go another dish is made.
 

 I did also have some time left so i kept some stuffings i made for the stuffed pasta and boiled some hard-boiled eggs. Once the egg is done cut it into half and take out the yolk.


 Mixed the egg yolk well with the stuffing , add some mayonnaise and bacon bits(optional) and stuff it where the egg yolk was suppose to be and another yummy bite size snack / appetizer is done. This snack was some sort similar to the one Julien Kang made in WGM if you watch the show :)

This is the three dishes i made for me and my family yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy the post and please do comment for anything. PS: it may not 'look' but trust me it does 'taste' ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment